Oxygen Extraordinary Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Oxygen Extraordinary Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") begins at 9:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 20, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on October 10, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”). The computer clock of the Sponsor (defined below) is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and the District of Columbia, who are 18 (except Alabama and Nebraska 19 and 21 in Mississippi) years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Oxygen, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 180 Agency, Realtime Media LLC (“Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in any state not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: To enter, you must sign up for, and be approved for, a new Oxygen Consumer Deposit Account or Oxygen Business Deposit Account through the Oxygen Mobile Banking app (“Account”) during the Promotion Period. When signing up you must completely enter your correct information as requested (required fields include but may not be limited to: Full Name, Full Mailing Address, Phone Number, Birth Date and Email Address). Upon new Account approval, you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes Entry into the Promotion. Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person for the duration of the Promotion Period. Message and data rates may apply
ALTERNATE MEANS OF ENTRY: To enter via mail, handprint your full name, full mailing address, email address, phone number, and birth date on a plain 3x5 inch paper. Mail your completed entry to Realtime Media, Attn: Oxygen Extraordinary Sweepstakes Entry, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, Suite 2–130, West Conshohocken, PA 19428. Each entry must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than August 10, 2021, and received by August 15, 2021, to be eligible for the final drawing. Mail-in Entries will be eligible for Weekly Drawings based upon Administrator’s date of receipt of the Entry. All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person, per email address, for the duration of the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. No responsibility is assumed for (i) technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions, or difficulties of any kind or (ii) any incorrect data contained in any sweepstakes entry.
3. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: The Sweepstakes will consist of three (3) individual Weekly Drawings (each a “Weekly Drawing”). Each Weekly Entry Period will begin at a specified time (each a “Weekly Entry Period Start Time”) and will end at a specified time (each a “Weekly Entry Period End Time”) as detailed in the chart below and will be selected in an electronic, randomized drawing. The Weekly Drawing will be conducted on or around the weekly drawing date (“Weekly Drawing Date”) specified in the chart below from among all eligible entries received during such Weekly Entry Period. Entries must be received before the end of the Weekly Entry Period to be eligible for the corresponding Weekly Drawing. All eligible non-winning entries from each Weekly Drawing will not be rolled into the next Weekly Drawing. Odds of winning a Weekly Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received as of the applicable Weekly Drawing Date.
|Weekly Entry Period||Weekly Entry Period Start Time||Weekly Entry Period End Time||Weekly Drawing Date|
|1||9/20/21 at 9:00:00AM ET||9/26/21 at 11:59:59PM ET||9/27/21|
|1||9/27/21 at 9:00:00AM ET||10/03/21 at 11:59:59PM ET||10/04/21|
|1||10/04/21 at 9:00:00AM ET||10/10/21 at 11:59:59PM ET||10/11/21|
5. PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Eighty (80) Grand Prizes will be awarded during the Promotion, as detailed below:
- Fifty (50) Grand Prizes will be awarded for Weekly Entry Period 1, (one (1) prize per winner), each consisting of:
- $100 awarded in a form of payment to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of all Weekly Entry Period 1 Grand Prizes is $5,000.00.
Twenty (20) Grand Prizes will be awarded for Weekly Entry Period 2, (one (1) prize per winner), each consisting of:
- $250 awarded in a form of payment to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of all Weekly Entry Period 2 Grand Prizes is $5,000.00.
Ten (10) Grand Prizes will be awarded for Weekly Entry Period 3, (one (1) prize per winner), each consisting of:
- $500 awarded in a form of payment to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of all Weekly Entry Period 3 Grand Prizes is $5,000.00.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of all Grand Prizes is $15,000.00.
GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: If any winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, photograph, and likeness for publicity purposes without further compensation in any and all media now known or hereinafter without territorial restriction (except where prohibited by law). By entering, you agree that Promotion Parties and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, employees, agents, successors and/or assigns and their advertising and promotional agencies shall have no liability for, and to release and hold all such parties harmless from, any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Promotion. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorney's fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to terminate, modify, cancel, or suspend this Promotion and award the prize from among all eligible Entries received prior to action taken by Sponsor, should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the game. Promotion Parties are not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual, and all of his/her Entries, who tampers with the entry process. By entering, you agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in.
PRIZE LIMITATIONS: Limit of one (1) Prize per person/per household. All Promotion prizes will be fulfilled approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks after the Promotion has ended. If it is discovered, during prize verification, that you have entered, attempted to enter, or used multiple Accounts to enter more than the stated limit, you will be disqualified at the discretion of the administrator, or will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Entries made by any means, which subvert the entry process, are void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification, and final approval by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
6. GENERAL: Each winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and province of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort, or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion Parties, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of Facebook or any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #5. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Promotion Parties and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Promotion Parties reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized Account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. If, in Sponsor’s sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
7. CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final, binding, and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, Entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Promotion Parties will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
9. RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) participant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules. Banking services provided by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC. The Oxygen Visa® Debit Card and Oxygen Business Visa® Debit Card are issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The Bancorp is responsible for issuance of the Account only and not responsible for the offers and promotions from Sponsor or Promotional Parties.
10. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of California. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
12. TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
13. WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by October 31, 2021 to: Oxygen Extraordinary Sweepstakes Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, Suite 2–100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428
SPONSOR: Oxygen, Inc., PO Box 477, San Francisco, CA 94104-0477
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, Suite 2–100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428